Take The Heal Walk Challenge or Sponsor Someone Who Has
The Challenge:Have you ever wanted to do one of those epic walks, but time, cost or difficulty arranging the visas has stopped you.
Now is your chance to experience some of the excitement by taking our HEAL WALK CHALLENGE.
- You record the distance you walk on any day.
- You log each distance on your dashboard
- We show you how far you have progressed on your virtual walk.
- We show you the route you would have taken on that day, on your epic journey.
Choice of journeysWe have four epic routes for you to choose from:
- From Lands End to John o'Groats. Travelling the length of mainland UK.
- Walk the length of the Ganges from its source to where it crosses the border into Bangladesh.
- Walk to Uluru (Ayers Rock) from Darwin, Australia's most northern city.
- Walk along the United states Pacific coast. Starting at San Francisco's Golden Gate bridge into the docks at San Diago.
Route 1: 813 miles or 1,309 km.
Route 2: 969 miles or 1,559 km.
Route 3: 1,209 miles or 1,946 km.
Route 4: 656 miles or 1,055 km.
What to do next:
- If you would like to sponsor one of the walkers and see their progress on their challenge, click the 'sponsor' button.
- If you would like to sign up to take part in HEAL Walk Challenge, click the 'register' button.
- If you would like to promote one of our walkers by sending an email to family and friends which tells about the walk challenge and gives a link their sponsorship page, click the 'promote' button.
- If you are a walker who has already registered and you want to enter your dashboard, click the 'signin' button.